Observational Echotherapy Treatment (SONOVEIN) Course
- Learn the latest technique of treating Varicose veins on this one day course held in London, UK
- Watch a Live Echotherapy case with the opportunity for Q&A
One day workshop and observational course in Echotherapy (SONOVEIN®- HIFU) for surgeons and medical professionals to learn and expand their knowledge on the latest development in the treatment of varicose veins.
Course dates available:
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic we have had to postpone all of our courses at this time. We hope to resume them in the not too distant future. However if you would like further information or have any questions regarding these please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Course location: The Whiteley Clinic, 1 Chapel Place, London W1G 0BG
- Understand the physics related to the treatment of veins with Echotherapy (Sonovein – HIFU)
- Be given a tour of how to set up and operate the Sonovein Echotherapy machine
- Observe first-hand a minimum of two patients being treated with Echotherapy (Sonovein – HIFU)
- Discussion of the current indications and limitations of treatment
- Delegates will be restricted to small numbers (maximum three on each course) to enable full discussion with Prof Mark Whiteley and chance to get to know the Sonovein machine
- Certification from the College of Phlebology
- CPD points certificate awarded
Cost: £2500 (+VAT)
Refreshments and lunch during the one day workshop will be provided. Please advise if you have any special dietary requirements.
We are happy to recommend hotels in the local area should you need some assistance when booking your accommodation.
If you would like to extend the training course for more than one day or request an additional tutorial with Professor Mark Whiteley, please advise the team at the time of booking so the course price can be adjusted accordingly.
Please note full payment is required at the time of booking to secure your training place.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com