The College of Phlebology International Veins Meeting 2020
Cavendish Conference Venue, London, United Kingdom
Thursday 16th April – Friday 17th April 2020
31st Jan 2020
Deadline for submission of abstracts
17th Feb 2020
Notification of acceptance
15th March 2020
Final Presentation emailed
The College of Phlebology’s International Veins Meeting 2020, which will be hosted in London, United Kingdom, 16th – 17th April 2020. The aim of the CoP IVM 2020 is to bring excellence in Phlebology at the forefront of clinical practice.
CoP IVM 2020 will emphasise the importance of conducting first-hand research which aims to continuously improve scientific knowledge and understanding, which when applied has the objective of improving patient care.
Cash Prizes for Best Oral and Best Poster Presentations
First (£1,000), Second (£500) and Third (£250) place awards will be given for Best Oral Presentations. First (£500) and Second (£250) place awards will be given for Best Poster Presentations.
Abstract submission is open to all so don’t delay, submit yours now!!!
Abstract acceptance emails will entitle the abstract presenter to 10% off the meeting registration price
or you can email us at: IVM2020@collegeofphlebology.com
Brief Abstract Rules and Guidelines
Please read the guidelines carefully before submitting your abstract:
Download full abstract submission guidelines
- Abstracts are limited to 300 words, presented on the A4 abstract template provided and using size 10pt Arial font.
- Author details and affiliation must be stated on the abstract template and registration form.
- The abstract template and registration form must be submitted via email as an attachment to IVM2020@collegeofphlebology.com by 31st January 2020. Download the abstract submission form
- Abstracts must be structured as detailed on the Abstract Template and in the Abstract Submission Guidelines.
- All presenting authors of selected abstracts will need to register for The College of Phlebology International Veins Meeting 2020.
- Abstract acceptance emails will entitle the abstract presenter to 10% off the meeting registration price (including 10% off early-bird rate)
Abstract & Financial Disclosure Statement
All authors must disclose if this work has been submitted to be published anywhere or if it has been previously presented.
All sponsorships or conflict of interest must be disclosed.
Notification of acceptance
Notifications of acceptance will be sent via email to the submitting author by 17th February 2020.
The committee will not be held responsible for abstract submissions not received via the website or for submission errors caused by internet service outages, hardware or software delays, power outages or unforeseen events.